-
June 6th, 2005, 02:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
my power windows are some times fast and some times slow is this normal and if not how do i fix this any info would help
-
June 6th, 2005, 10:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Take the door panels off and lube all the track, wheels, gears and runners with white lithium grease. Check the electrial connection at the same time that they are tight and no pins are bent. Also can use silicone spray in between time to help. I do this every six months and mine run fine.
I guess I should make up a 'How-To' on it as it is asked quite a few times a year.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
-
June 6th, 2005, 11:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
alright thanx for the info i will try it
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks